Whisker Exchange [Site Shop] Jan 1, 2020 17:54:35 GMT -6
Post by Echo-Doodle on Jan 1, 2020 17:54:35 GMT -6
Any item that is crossed off is currently unavailable. Some items may only be found during special events and contests while others may be on a rotating basis and will periodically be available/unavailable. Keep a look out for these items offered by other members in the Trading Post!
Please use this order form when making a purchase!
Please use this order form when making a purchase!
[div align="center"]Order Form[/div]
[Label any item as 'Gift' if you do not intend to use the item yourself and mark the user who the gift is for.]
- Afterlife Kitten Grow Up - (100)
- If you have a kitten in the Afterlife use this for them to be an adult in the Afterlife
Dragon's Blood Locket - (10,000)
- Will allow your deceased cat to walk with the living.
Reincarnation - (2,000)
- Revive your character as a newborn kitten starting life anew! (They will have no recollection of their previous life, but may experience odd dreams that really are flashbacks without their knowledge)
Unicorn Tears - (20,000)
- Will allow your living cat to visit the Afterlife
- Blindness - (900)
- Can apply to one or both eyes.
Deafness - (800)
- Can you hear me now?
Episodic Slow Motion - (5,000)
- A cat will have episodes of 'slow motion' meaning that they will take double if not more time to complete a task as they would normally.
Extra [Limb/Paw/Tail/Set of Ears/Tongue] - (2,000)
- Have an extra leg, paw, tail, set of ears or tongue.
Fainting Syndrome - (1,500)
- When your cat is startled or shocked their muscles will freeze up causing them to 'faint' and fall over.
Hypertrichosis - (1,000)
- Causes excess hair growth over the entire body.
Hypertrophy of the Scapula - (5,000)
- The shoulder blades grow at an increased rat of speed giving the cat a hump like appearance.
Illness Heal - (100)
- If your cat caught an illness you can heal them with this.
Injury Heal - (100)
- If your cat was injured in battle or by a random event you can heal them with this.
Lost Limb/Tail/Paw/Eye - (500)
- Will only count for one limb, paw, eye. Must purchase two or more to have multiples.
Sleep Walking Syndrome - (500)
- Afflicts your cat with night walking while they sleep.
- +1 Kitten - (100)
- Add an extra kitten to your litter
-1 Kitten - (100)
- Subtract a kitten from your litter
Design a Kitten - (500)
- Pick a coat color and pattern from a list of possible based upon the parent's genetics
En Praegnatio Fruite - (1,000)
- This fruite allows 2 male or 2 female characters to have kittens without the aid of a third party. Please see the Rules for more information on how to have kittens from 2 males or 2 females.
Inherit Genetic Trait - (500)
- Guarantees a genetic trait will be passed down from parent to child.
Revive a Kitten - (300)
- Use this to revive a stillborn kitten from your litter.
Unknown Mate - (2,500)
- Allows you to breed your character with an unknown mate meaning that you do not need another character to have kittens.
- Albino - (1,000)
- Produces a white coat due to lack of pigmentation, will still be genetically coded as a regular color as with Dominant White. Can have red or blue eyes.
Blue Eyes - (500)
- Have blues eyes on a cat who does not have white around the eye(s) or who is not a color point
Bobtail - (1,000)
- The tail is shortened to a little bob.
Chimera - (8,000)
- A Chimera happens when you have two embryos that have fused into one cat. That means that you can have a cat with two different coat colors from the black bases[black x chocolate, black x blue etc.] and/or the red bases.
Curled ears - (1,000)
- The ears will curl inward.
Curled tail - (2,000)
- The cat will have tail that curls up and over itself like an Alaskan Malamute.
Dwarfism - (4,000)
- Causes the legs to be shortened.
Folded ears - (1,000)
- The ears will fold over themselves.
Hairless - (10,000)
- The cat will have no hair.
Male Calico/Tortoiseshell - (500)
- Calicos and Tortoiseshells have both a black and red base on the pelt at the same time
No tail - (500)
- The cat will have no tail.
Polydactyl - (500)
- Produces extra toes on one or more feet.
Unusual Colors and Patterns - (1,000)
- Pick one of the following:
- Vitiligo - White patches will start to appear on a coat and increase as the cat gets older until they are nearly speckled with black and white.
Roan - A salt and pepper like color with flecks of color mixed with white.
Banded - A single ring of white around the belly.
Reverse Point - The cat has white feet, tail, ears and muzzle.
Brindle - A tortoiseshell, but the red coloring shows up as white instead of red.
Swirl - Think black classic tabby stripes on a pure white base.
Skunk Stripe - A solid white stripe going from the back of the head to an all white tail.
Freckling - In a cat with 40% plus white, the white paws and legs have little spots of color.
Amber Extension - Only applies to cats with a black base color not red, the cat is born with a normal color and then as they mature up to age 2-3 they slowly turn into a golden amber color.
- +1 Birthday - (100)
- Once your cat has reached 7 years, use this to prolong their life by a year until the age of 13
Name Change - (50)
- Change your character's name
- Colored Name - (100)
- Please provide the hex code for the color(s) your want. Two colors can be in the pattern (color1 > color2 | color1 > color2 > color1 | color1 > mix > color2 | color1 > inverted mix > color2)
Styled Name - (100)
- Choose one or more of (italic, bold, underline, overline, strikethrough, border around or glow)
Custom Title - (500)
- Have a custom saying in your profile right under your name. [Must be appropriate]